jemarimanik
Sharing Is Caring

Got a rather huge job (project) offer in the midst of dealing with my daily chores and trying to complete my Hari Raya job entrust to me by my customers. The task was to sew beads on 1000 pieces of tote bag from Crabtree & Evelyn. Only problem was the job had a deadline and must be completed within 10 days. So, we've decided to delegate the job among us (Beaders Gang) as it is our motto that 'Sharing Is Caring'. I'll let the rest of the pics tell the story for me...........


the tote bag from Crabtree & Evelyn

working together......

....and playing too.....

curious gegurl

mother daughter teamwork

Oh!! The folding and counting Madness!!!

Packing and Unpacking

We did our QC anytime anywhere

we rejected the so-so job

the A-team?????

Kudos Everyone!! A job WELL DONE!!






We just launched our site. Please promote us to get more customers & thank you for visiting :)